Executer v2 currently affects Windows 95/98 PC's.
The "server" portion is named "exec.exe". It's approximately 231Kb in size and can usually be found in the either the WINDOWS or WINDOWS\SYSTEM directory.
Port 80 (by default) is used to establish the connection between the "client" and "server".
Who is Responsible?
Executer v2 was written by an individual named Lavar.
Here are some of the functions that Executer v2 offers:
- Destroy Mouse Double Click
- Change All System Colors To Yellow
- Change All System Colors To Black
- Change All System Colors To Blue
- Change All System Colors To Red
- Hang Up All Connections
- Disable CTRL+ALT+DEL Keys
- Set Cursor Position To 0,0
- Hide Windows TaskBar
- Reboot Computer
- Enable Jumping Mouse
- Enable Mouse Double Click
- Enable CTRL+ALT+DEL Keys
- Show Windows TaskBar
- Disable Jumping Mouse
- Copy EXECUTER To C:\Windows\ Directory
- Add EXECUTER To Windows StartUp
- Show Message-'Hello'
- Show Message-'Hello b---h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
- Show Message-'Do u ready to f--k your system??????!!!'
- Show Message-'ShutUp b---h!!!!!!!!!!'
- Show Message-'Get ready to start!!!!!!'
- Show Message-'Thats All b---h!!!!!!!!!'
- Show Message-'Why dont u answer to me??'
- Show Message-'Do u scare?'
- Show Message-'F--k You!'
- Show Message-' '
- Delete C:\Logo.sys
- Delete C:\Windows\Win.com
- Delete C:\IO.sys
- Delete C:\Windows\System.ini
- Delete C:\Windows\Win.ini
- Delete C:\Config.sys
- Delete C:\Autoexec.bat
- Delete C:\Command.com
- Delete Regedit.exe
- Delete Taskman.exe
- Enable Paiting On The Screen('DIE!!! DIE!!! DIE!!!')
- Disable Paiting On The Screen('DIE!!! DIE!!! DIE!!!')
- Enable Creating Of Many Forms With Caption('DIE!!! DIE!!! DIE!!!')
- Disable Creating Of Many Forms With Caption('DIE!!! DIE!!! DIE!!!')
- Enable PC Speaker Beeping
- Disable PC Speaker Beeping
- Show Fake Delete Dialog
Here's a picture of what the "client" portion of the software looks like.
How to Remove Executer v2
While Commodon Communications does not participate in or condone the activities of hacking. We recognize the need to educate persons who express an interest so they can better identify the activities associated and to better protect themselves and/or their organization. If you're interested in purchasing software for the purpose of learning the subject of hacking and Internet Security click here to visit our online store.